I decided I would stick with some all time winter Favorites and sprinkle in
some summer classics! We have such cabin fever this year and it's still JANUARY!!
Blueberry Pancakes, "Stir-In" of Choice Oatmeal, Breakfast Cookies, Fresh Fruit, English Muffins, Cold Cereal, Bagels and Cream Cheese, Toast Points, Honey Ham Slices, Sausage links, & Crisp Bacon, Egg of choice, Homemade pumpkin doughnuts. Pumpkin Tazo Tea Lattes, Iced Coffee, Milk, Fruit Essence Water, Juices.
Lunch Time Offerings:
- Falafel on homemade Pita w/tzatziki sauce baby spinach leaves, sliced tomatoes, pickled red onion slices, and Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
- Quinoa Burgers with spinach over easy egg and tomatoes served with Fattoush
- BlackBean Burgers with Cumin & Smoked Paprika Mayo, Romain leaves and tomatoes on Naan Bread & a side of Broccoli Salad
- Chicken Nuggets, Fish Cakes, Peanut Butter & Jelly Roll-Ups, Veggie Chips, Carrots and Dippings, Fresh Fruit, Mac & Cheese, Jello, Cottage Cheese, Apple Sauce, Tricuits, Cheese slices, Pickled Cauliflower, pickles
|13 BEAN SOUP|
1312 Bean and Ham Potato Soup with fresh made Asiago Artisan Bread. Iced Peach Lemon-aid
- Monday: Crispy Gr. Beef Tacos with Refried Black Beans, Pantry Salsa, & Yellow Rice. Cool Lime Iced Tea
- Tuesday: Crunchy Swai Fish Cakes with Creamy Dill Sauce, & Tomato- Cucumber & Sharp Cheddar Cheese Salad. Cucumber and Mint Essence Water
- Wednesday: Falafel w/Crisp Romain Leaves, Tomatoes, Pickled Red Onions, Feta Cheese, and Tzatziki Sauce on Homemade Fluffy Pitas and Broccoli Salad. Lemon Essence Water in frosted mugs
- Thursday: Quick and Easy Wedding Soup w/Fresh Made Artisan Bread and Spinach Salad with toasted Almonds, pickled cauliflower, tomatoes, and EVOO BalsamicVinaigrette. Chardonnay
- Friday: Chicken Scampi served on a bed of Fettucini Pasta, along with Mixed Greens Salad and Rasberry Vinaigrette. Peach Tea
- Saturday: Left over Buffet!!
- Fresh Fruit, Veggies & Dip, Triscuit, Cheddar Cheese Slices, Water Essences, Cottage Cheese, Salads, Peanut Butter Apple Slices, Sherberts, Teas, Jello, Pudding, Animal Crackers, Rice Cakes, Cheese Crackers, Dried Fruit, Nuts