Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Mondays: March 18-24th








I don't know if my days could seriously get any busier! There are days I think, 

"What am I doing?"

Pic Credit
I wish I could duplicate myself like my daughter's favorite super villain "Lady Redundant Woman" on PBS hit cartoon: "Word Girl" and make duplicates of myself to achieve all that I desire to accomplish in a day...


Until then I have quick, tasty, and easy meals on this week's menu that will not only satisfy all those requirements but they 
are easy on our very tight budget!

Breakfast Options:
Cold Cereal, Fruit & Veggie Keifer Smoothies, Cold Oatmeal, MYO Omlet, Bagels w/Cream cheese, Toast Points, Fruit, Hot Cereal, Granola Bars, Dried Fruit, Fresh Fruit, Milk, Water, Buttermilk Pancakes with choice of flavor.

Pizza Balls...YUMMy

Lunch Time Fare:       
Grilled Sour Dough Cheese Sammies
PBJ Roll-Ups,  Grapes    
Chicken Noodle Soup,  Crackers,  Jello
Pizza Balls,  Chopped Veggies w/Hummus,  
Cheese, Fruit, & Veggie Munchie Plate
Macaroni & Cheese,  Apples, Chinese Snow Peas
Chicken Nuggies,  Oranges, Cottage Cheese
 
  
Supper Time Selections:   

Monday:
Kielbasa Sausage, Romanian Cabbage and Noodles
Chopped Veg Salad
(Reserve 2 1/2 Sausage links for PKSD)

Tuesday:
Crunchy Baked Chicken, Loaded twice Baked Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli- (Save 2 Lg Potatoes for Thursday's PKSD)
Cesar Salad

Wednesday:
Zucchini Patties w/Tahini Sauce, Mushroom Quinoa Pilaf
Tomato & Cucumber Salad



Thursday:
Potato & Kielbasa Skillet Dinner 
Chopped Salad
Beef Stroganoff w/Kluski Noodles, Roasted Asparagus
Cesar Salad


Friday: 
Pan-Seared Swai Fish, Macaroni & Cheese, Roasted Veg Medley


Saturday
Chicken Keive
 with Caramelized Brussels sprouts and
Cesar Salad  



  
Sunday:
Chicken Stir Fry w/Broccoli, Cauliflower, & Asparagus. Egg Fried Brown RiceTomato & Cucumber Salad
  




Linked to menu-plan-monday

No comments:

Post a Comment