Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meal Plan for March 25-31, 2012

Cajun Chicken
Chicken Kieve
Sunday: Cajun Blackened Chicken w/mashed Potatoes and steamed veggie


Monday:HYU (Hook Yourself Up) Supper

Beef Braciole
Tuesday: Chicken Kieve with brown rice and Bacon sauteed  Green Beans w/caramelized onions.

Wednesday: Beef Braciole
Chicken Scampi
 w/penne and salad

Thursday: HYU (Hook Yourself Up) Supper

Friday: Chicken Scampi w/angel hair pasta and roasted asparagus

Saturday: Mexican Macaroni

A nice calm week this meal plan, so I am going to do some extra planning for Easter next weekend. Besides making the yogurt & bread- I plan on making extra noodles to set aside for Easter plus I might make some Cadbury cream egg cookies, orange cookies and well you never know what I possibly might add on! 

Plus we have a birthday party on Sunday April 1st. 

Soo I started on making the birthday girl a tri-fold princess card and paper princess dolls and cover...Found an ingenious Blog Called MAKES AND TAKES and the author makes a magnetic paper doll set on a cookie sheet pan with a handmade cover I all ready started to make the paper doll and some dresses from my ONCE UPON A PRINCESS Cricut Cartridge plus I will see what magnet sheets I have left and if I have enough I will add on some other icons from the cartridge like a unicorn, clouds and rainbows, castle, that sort of thing...I will post the project once I complete it, even Kissi designed an envelope for her special friend, funny to see her get into crafting like her momma!! :-)


LOTS of extras to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment